Coaching Practicum Workshop
MCFCP Part 3
Skill Area : Human Resources Management
Training Duration: 1 day (9am – 6pm)
Training mode : Online until further notice
Course Fee: RM1000
Course Venue : Via zoom until further notice
This Coaching Practicum Workshop focuses on supervised practical coaching exercises (peer2peer and mentor coaching) to help aspiring coaches to sharpen their coaching skills and mastering the art of coaching. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who successfully attend the workshop. This workshop may be held via online mode if physical classes are nit possible on scheduled date.
This 1-day course (via online mode when necessary) also forms Part 3 of the Masterclass Certification in Financial Coaching Programme (MCFCP) towards award of the Certified Financial Coach™ certificate by UTMSpace (UTM School of Professional and Continuing Education). Participants wishing to be considered for the award of the Certified Financial Coach (CFC®) certificate will also need to submit recordings of live coaching sessions with coachees (Coaching Practicum) and a written report on coaching experience (Project Paper) for assessment after completion of the MCFCP Parts 1-3.
This 1-day practicum include practical guidelines on one-to-one coaching, mentor coaching, coaching demo session and peer-to-peer coaching sessions.
OVERALL COURSE OBJECTIVE
Practise skills to coach effectively under supervision of mentor coaches and gain confidence to be a performance.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Gain the skills to coach effectively
• Gain the understanding to confidently coach clients with financial issues
• Enhance leadership and communication skills and abilities through deepening coaching capability
• Towards being a recognised financial coach
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of the programme participants will be able to:
• Appreciate the principles of coaching
• Apply BGROW Coaching Model and best practice approaches in coaching
• Develop emotional intelligence for effective coaching
• Utilise the principles of psychology for effective coaching
• Design personal continuous development plan for coaches
All who want to sharpen their coaching skills. This 1-day practicum is compulsory for those taking the Masterclass Certification in Financial Coaching Programme (MCFCP) with submission of coaching practicum assessment (recordings and project paper).