Fundamentals of Financial Management
MCFCP Part 1
Skill Area : Accounting and Finance
Pre-requisite : None
Duration : 3 days (9am – 5pm)
Learning mode : Online until further notice
Course Fee: RM2,000
Course Venue : via zoom until further notice
This course is HRD Corp Claimable
There are 3 modules (Financial Planning, Business Accounting and Financial Management) in this course. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who successfully attend all the 3 modules. These 3 modules also form Part 1 of the Masterclass Certification in Financial Coaching Programme (MCFCP) towards award of the Certified Financial Coach (CFC®) certificate by UTMSpace (UTM School of Professional and Continuing Education).
The 3-day course, over a long weekend, include live lectures (via online mode when necessary), interactive discussions, and pop quizzes. Participants who sign up for the complete MCFCP (Parts 1-3) will need to undertake a formal assessment towards certification.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Understand basics of personal financial planning
• Understand basics of business accounting
• Understand basics of corporate financial management
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
• Undertake basic personal financial planning
• Perform book-keeping and prepare accounting statements and budgets
• See the concepts and reasons behind corporate budgeting, financing, working capital decision making, forecasting, valuation and other aspects of corporate financial management including behavioral finance.
Anyone interested to have a basic understanding of personal financial planning, business accounting and corporate financial management. As this course also forms part of the Masterclass Certification in Financial Coaching Programme, it is for anyone, especially professionals from the financial services industry, wishing to be a Certified Financial Coach (CFC®), especially Financial Advisors, Wealth Planners, Insurance Agents, Unit Trust Agent, and Bankers.
All industries and especially financial services industry participants wishing to be a Certified Financial Coach.